Frank Daly (email@example.com)
I am a Business Intelligence Consultant / SQL Developer with more than 20 years of technical and business practice, including a background in software design and database development.
The skills I have employed include data modelling, data architecture, logical and physical database design (relational and star schema), team leading, implementation of business intelligence projects, data warehouse design using Kimball methodology, ETL design, performance tuning, data migration, and business analysis. My experience includes the Microsoft BI stack, Teradata, Oracle and PostgreSQL products, mostly in the financial services industry.
Recent highlights include:
• Primark – Data warehouse development, migration from SQL Server to Teradata and Python/Tableau development and reporting.
• Capita Asset Services (now Link Asset Services)–Data warehouse design and development (SQL Server 2014), developing and team leading a business intelligence project, creating SSIS, SSRS and SQL procedures to deliver financial analysis and reporting for a set of clients. The project included business analysis, data warehouse design, data quality assessment, ETL packages, development of complex stored procedures, performance tuning, report development, and deployment.
• Bank of America Merrill Lynch- DB design and development to international financial regulatory databases (Basel III and CRD IV) and implementation of Jenkins continuous integration development environment using SQL Server 2008, SSIS, and SVN.
• GodleyWood- Architecture, design and development of a BI financial and marketing reporting system and data warehouse using SQL Server 2012, SSIS, and SSRS.
• PTSB Bank- BI and ETL analysis, design and development for treasury data and liquidity asset liability management data warehouse project
• Certus (financial services) –BI / MI Database design and development using SSIS and SSRS for financial projects
• IBRC Bank: - Financial BI and MI ETL and Reporting applications
• Bank of Scotland (Ireland): - Credit Risk Management development
• RTE: - SQL Server Data Migration / Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Full Skills List